It’s hard to believe that it is almost December – the official kick off to the holiday season. While the holiday hoopla is exciting, it can be overwhelming, stressful, and leave your bank account looking less than oh-so-merry.
Lets get real: Hershey Kiss filled candy canes and Russell Stover teddy bears do not qualify as holiday gifts. So to get your shopping started off on the right foot, I have rounded up some of my favorite gifts to give, all of which are under $25, making them just as affordable or convenient as any drugstore score.
- Sephora, Thoughtful Treasures Best-Sellers Set, $19
- BaubleBar, Tiny Trillion Stud Earrings, $22
- Catbird, Home & Lounge Travel Candle, $12
- Forever 21, Hey Girl Notepad, $9.80
- Kate Spade, Expletive Paper Clips, $12
- Anthropologie, Limited Edition Golden Monogram Mug, $10
- Jonathan Adler, All Occasion Note Card Set, $15
The holidays are only a little over a month away and instead of waiting until the last minute to buy my gifts, I’m starting early. This year I promise to walk through the touristy shopping spots without getting annoyed, drink hot chocolate with mini marshmallows, and watch To Grandmother’s House We Go with my girlfriends at least three times.
Here is the first of many gift guides that I hope you’ll find useful for the quickly approaching holidays. These tongue-in-cheek gifts are guaranteed to keep you on the naughty (in a good way) list.
- D.L. & Co, Naughty & Nice Journal
- Izola, To My Health Flask
- Bloomsberry, Chocolate Bar
- Z Gallerie, Skull Clock
- Rebecca Minkoff, Mini Mac Monogram
- Jonathan Adler, Canister
High-shine metallic pumps are having a major fashion moment. The solid gold tone was introduced as the color of the season the Spring 2014 runway in Paris. These gilded metallic Christian Louboutin pumps are a great combination of classic meets glam, but Diba’s option (at a fraction of the cost) are just as chic. Pair them with black on black for an understated look or play off prints and patterns for a more fashion-forward statement.