It’s hard to believe that it is almost December – the official kick off to the holiday season. While the holiday hoopla is exciting, it can be overwhelming, stressful, and leave your bank account looking less than oh-so-merry.
Lets get real: Hershey Kiss filled candy canes and Russell Stover teddy bears do not qualify as holiday gifts. So to get your shopping started off on the right foot, I have rounded up some of my favorite gifts to give, all of which are under $25, making them just as affordable or convenient as any drugstore score.
- Sephora, Thoughtful Treasures Best-Sellers Set, $19
- BaubleBar, Tiny Trillion Stud Earrings, $22
- Catbird, Home & Lounge Travel Candle, $12
- Forever 21, Hey Girl Notepad, $9.80
- Kate Spade, Expletive Paper Clips, $12
- Anthropologie, Limited Edition Golden Monogram Mug, $10
- Jonathan Adler, All Occasion Note Card Set, $15