As the days get shorter and the temperature drops, a bright, bold shade is essential to reviving the standard neutral color palette of autumn.
This season, the fashion world has their eyes on one hue: dazzling blue. The shade falls somewhere between cobalt and electric blue, and is the official Pantone color of spring 2014. Thanks to Facebook and Citibike, the hue has already been getting major attention in our day-to-day lives.
Check out my top picks of this strikingly bold blue to add to your wardrobe:
- Alexander McQueen, Cat Eye Sunglasses
- Yves Saint Laurent, La Laque Couture Nail Lacquer in Bleu Majorelle
- Tabitha Simmons, LB Suede Sandals
- Michael Kors, Patent-Trimmed Wool-Felt Peplum Dress
- J.Crew, Flower Drop Earrings
- Alex and Ani, Birthstone Bangle
- Milly, Makenna Watersnake Minaudiere
- ModCloth, Minimalist Belt